The first step towards your financial freedom is a consultation to see if your business and YBS are a good fit. If we are and you decide to hire YBS for your bookkeeping services, we will put together a service package specifically tailored to your business and your needs. Just a few of our services are listed below. Contact us today to set up your consultation.
- Accounting Leadership: Taking charge of finance and accounting functions in order to allow management to focus on developing their business.
- Daily Accounting: Resources to handle day-to-day accounting functions including AP, AR, Collections, Payroll, Bank reconciliations, cash management, inventory and cost of goods.
- Monthly Financial Statements: Accurate, effective financial statements providing a comprehensive view of business today and accurate forecast for the future, overhead calculations, actual vs. operating plans and forecast.
- Audit Support: Hands on support to help you achieve an on budget, issue free audit. Specializing in ES, L&I, and DOR audits.
- Software Conversions: Provide software set-ups, conversions and raw data consolidations for functional accounting programs and reports.
- Bookkeeping Clean-ups: Customize and maintain your chart of accounts, review general ledger and previous data entry for accurate allocation.
- Fiscal Year-End Closing: Prepare fiscal year-end package for your CPA firm containing reconciliations and general ledger supporting documentation.
- Tax Filing: Annual W2/W3 and 1099/1096 filing, payroll taxes, ESD, L&I, 941/940, monthly and/or quarterly filing of state and city excise, sales and B&O taxes, personal property taxes.
- Customized Services: Working with client to customize the accounting services they require, offering remote platforms, paperless and smooth transitions.
YBS can act as the interface between you and your payroll service provider (such as ADP/Paychex/CompuPay) to seamlessly enter in payroll information & reconcile your books with Quarterly and Annual Payroll Taxes.
YBS will ensure that your business is in compliance with State and Federal laws and will interface with various employee benefit services such as medical insurance, 401K etc.
YBS can provide personal financial statements to make sure that you, the business owner, are getting all of the business deductions available and makes sure that personal tax preparation at year-end runs smoothly and is not a burden.
YBS can help you launch new projects by providing in-depth projected financials and estimated cost vs. actual cost reports and set up new companies’ accounting programs in the accounting software that works best for you.